– Do you have working smoke sensors
– Have you replaced your smoke sensor batteries
– Is your smoke alarm going off for no reason
– Are your smoke sensors more than eight years old
– Do you have smoke sensors installed in the right areas
– Is your electrician licensed to install smoke sensors (most are not, we are)
65% of house fire deaths result from fires with no working smoke sensors. Smoke sensors are the most important detectors you can install in your home to protect your family. A smoke detector that is properly placed and working properly can increase your families chance of surviving a house fire. Don’t leave your safety to just any electrician, we are specifically licensed by the State of Ohio for Fire Protection installation and service. Call now.